✆ (08) 9371 3422
It is important that during these times we all take care and responsibility for ensuring the safety and well being of ourselves and others.
As such, Mark Ratcliffe Osteopathic Services has implemented the following measures:
- All existing and new appointments have been extended by 10 minutes. Whilst the treatment time has not changed, the extra time is to ensure clients can gather their belongings, make payment and leave the clinic before the arrival of the next patient.
- On this note we request that all clients arrive on time for their appointments. Please do not arrive early.
- In addition to normal cleaning standards and practices, extra cleaning and sterilisation of surfaces takes place after each client has left the premises.
- The office will remain open for as long as government guidelines allow. However if Mark experiences any cold/flu like symptoms, the clinic will be closed immediately and all future appointments will be rescheduled.
To do your part, we ask that you:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at reception.
- Scan in with the QR code or sign the hard copy register upon arrival at the clinic.
- Wear a mask in accordance with current government regulations.
- Cancel your appointment should you be experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms.
- Cancel your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms in the past two weeks.
Mark provides an essential service to his clients, many of whom are at high risk. With your adherence to these rules, we hope to remain operating throughout this time. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.