It is important that during these times we all take care and responsibility for ensuring the safety and well being of ourselves and others.
As such, Mark Ratcliffe Osteopathic Services will be implementing the following measures, effective immediately:
- All existing and new appointments will be extended by 15 minutes. Whilst the treatment time will not change, the extra time is to ensure clients can gather their belongings, make payment and leave the clinic before the arrival of the next patient.
- On this note we request that all clients arrive on time for their appointments. Please do not arrive early.
- In addition to normal cleaning standards and practices, extra cleaning and sterilisation of surfaces will take place after each client has left the premises.
- The office will remain open for as long as government guidelines allow. However if Mark experiences any cold/flu like symptoms, the clinic will be closed immediately and all future appointments will be rescheduled.
To do your part, we ask that you:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at reception immediately upon arrival.
- Cancel your appointment should you be experiencing any cold/flu like symptoms.
- Cancel your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms in the past week.
- Cancel your appointment if you have returned from overseas travel or been in contact with an overseas traveller in the previous three weeks.
- Please do not schedule another appointment until you have been 100% clear of symptoms for one week.
Mark provides an essential service to his clients, many of whom are at high risk. With your adherence to these rules, we hope to remain operating throughout this time. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.